NopAudit plug-in for nopCommerce enables store owners to track changes specially in Product entity and it's related entities such as Category, Manufacturer, Vendor and Specification Attributes. This plug-in also provide the feature to revert changes to an earlier value therefore it maintains a repository of changes in these fields. Changes only in main entities are logged. Right now this plugin is not capable of tracking changes in all related entities. Administrator can delete logs manually although a scheduler is available to delete logs automatically. Plug-in is available in us-english. If you need this plug-in in your own language or if you need more features, you can always write to us.
NOP AUDIT PLUG-IN FEATURES
- Enable/Disable Plug-in functionality.
- Track/Audit the changes in Product, Category, Manufacturer, Vendor, SpecificationAttribute.
- View all changes in NopAudit log.
- Auto delete log from database as per scheduler.
- Enable/Disable save state functionality.
- Revert all or selected entity to previous version.
- Delete all or selected changes entity wise.
- Clear all logs from database.
- Audit Entities for all stores at one place. Supported version(s) 3.80, 3.90.
- Open to enhance NopAudit plug-in with other features, please suggest.
Download plug-in object code and put it at your /Plugins folder then follow nopCommerce standard plugin installation procedure to install plugin. NopAudit Plugin is available under “Misc” group on local plugins page. Once Plugin is installed go to your nopCommerce admin panel, and go to Configuration > Plugins > Local Plugins > NopAudit. It will ask you to enter your license key, enter license key which you received on your registered email after purchasing this plugin from our website.
You may need to give read/write permission's to IIS user's on server where you deploy/host your website to install this plugin.
HOW TO USE NOP AUDIT PLUG-IN
- After installing this plug-in, You need to enable and configure NopAudit from Plugins > NopAccelerate > NopAudit and also configure plug-in from Configuration > Plugins > Local Plugins > NopAudit. Once configured it will automatically start capturing logs as per events. For brief intro on how to configure please look at plug-in documentation page.