EditThis NopCommerce plugin displays an edit button for products on category/catalog page, product detail page, category/catalog page, topic page contents, blog detail page only when logged in user is allowed to edit content based on roles assigned in plugin configuration.
EditThis NopCommerce Plugin displays an edit button on nopCommerce website frontend which opens related content for edit in admin panel. EditThis plugin displays button for products on category/catalog page, product detail page, category/catalog page, topic page contents, blog detail page only when logged in user is allowed to edit content based on roles assigned in plugin configuration.
Button css is open to customise from plugin configuration. Plugin provides options to enable/disable EdiThis button for pages based on their types. Plugin also supportes multi-store configuration. It is a FREE plugin....
Plugin is available in us-english. If you need this plugin in your own language or if you need more features, you can always write to us.
- Options to show/hide button for Product, Category, Topic, Blog
- Displayes button for allowed customer roles (ACL Supported)
- Settings to customise CSS for EditThis button
- Tested with mostly all nopCommerce themes and works on mobile devices as well
- Multi-store support, Supported version(s) 3.50 - 3.80
- Open to enhance EditThis plugin with other features, please suggest.
Download plugin object code and put it at your /Plugins folder then follow nopCommerce standard plugin installation procedure to install plugin. Edit This Plugin is available under “Misc” group on local plugins page. Once Plugin is installed go to your nopCommerce admin panel, and go to Configuration > Plugins > Local Plugins > EditThis Plugin. It will ask you to enter your license key, enter license key which you received on your registered email after purchasing this Plugin from our website.
You may need to give read/write permission's to IIS user's on server where you deploy/host your website to install this plugin.
How to use EditThis Plugin
- After installing this plugin, once configured it will automatically provide options and methods. For brief intro on how to configure please look at plugin configuration help document included in the plugin download folder.
Release Date: November 04, 2016
Popup Engage Plugin Version: 1.0.0
1. Whatever the customer role is selected through the EditThis plugin, that customer role can see the EditThis link.
2. By clicking the EditThis link the selected product or portion will redirect to the admin panel in an edit mode.
2. Admin can edit the product, category, topic and blog without move to the admin panel only just by click the EditThis link.
3. Works on nopCommerce Mobile Website on all Standard Mobile Devices.
4. Customisable CSS for the EditThis link.
5. Multistore Supported.