Close

Some products not in index

Posted: 7 months ago Quote #291
I have been getting a few reports from our product team mentioning some products are not being found in the search results.
While doing some troubleshooting and looking at the documentation, I found some mentioning of the table NopAcc_Plus_Incremental_Solr_Product, this would mainly be needed if products are being updated directly in the database (which some may due to sync processes with our external ERP).

What i have found is some products have the following values in the Incremental_Solr_Product table
SolrStatus = 0, IsDeleted = 1, IsPublished = 1

I'm assuming SolrStatus = 0 because IsDeleted = 1.  If i update the table to set IsDeleted = 0 the records will eventually get reset back to IsDeleted = 1 (when the Solr scheduled task runs).

Can anyone provide me with what criteria is looked at to determine what the IsDeleted column should have for a value?  This way i can make sure our products are set up correctly.

I did look at the product table itself as well, the Product.Delete is 0 in all of the cases where Incremental_Solr_Product is 1 so i'm assuming there are other contributing factors.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Development Manager
American Furniture Warehouse
Englewood, Colorado, USA
www.afw.com
Posted: 7 months ago Quote #292
Hello Josh,

I think product Visible individually will be false from your ERP.

That's why isdeleted is set to true every time.

Kindly check that and let me know if you facing same issue.

More ever, if you face any issue kindly contact us in support@nopAccelerate.com

Thanks,
Kalpesh Boghara
Posted: 7 months ago Quote #293
The products that have IsDeleted set to true all have VisibleIndividually set to True as well.  Are there any other columns that are taken into consideration when setting IsDeleted?
Development Manager
Englewood, Colorado, USA
www.afw.com
Posted: 7 months ago Quote #294
Josh wrote:
The products that have IsDeleted set to true all have VisibleIndividually set to True as well.  Are there any other columns that are taken into consideration when setting IsDeleted?

If product isdelete is true then it will not working.

You need to make it false because deleted products not show on front side

Thanks,
Kalpesh Boghara
Posted: 7 months ago Quote #295
the product table deleted column is false.  this is what the values look like for these
Product Table
Deleted = false
VisibleIndividually = true
Published = true

NopAcc_Plus_Incremental_Solr_Product
IsDeleted = true
IsPublished = true

if i update the NopAcc_Plus_Incremental_Solr_Product to be false using a query, it will set itself back to true when the scheduled task runs.
Development Manager
Englewood, Colorado, USA
www.afw.com
Posted: 7 months ago Quote #296
Josh wrote:
the product table deleted column is false.  this is what the values look like for these
Product Table
Deleted = false
VisibleIndividually = true
Published = true

NopAcc_Plus_Incremental_Solr_Product
IsDeleted = true
IsPublished = true

if i update the NopAcc_Plus_Incremental_Solr_Product to be false using a query, it will set itself back to true when the scheduled task runs.

This all seems good.

So I think you change product attribute or specification attribute will be change from your ERP.

That's the reason isDeleted=true into that case.

Kindly please check that.

Thanks,
Kalpesh Boghara
Posted: 7 months ago Quote #297
Is there a specific attributes to look for?
Development Manager
Englewood, Colorado, USA
www.afw.com
Posted: 7 months ago Quote #298
Hello josh,

can you please let me know that which fields are coming from your ERP?

So it will more easy for me.

Thanks,
Kalpesh Boghara