Close

BakeDelights Theme 'CommonSettings' does not contain a definition for 'RenderXuaCompatible'

Posted: 9 months ago Quote #288
Hello,

I am trying to install the BakeDelights theme.  I unzipped the package "BakeDelightsTheme_4.20.zip" and then used FTP to transfer the folder "BakeDelightsTheme" into the Themes folder.  Once I go to Admin, Settings, General Settings, and choose the Bake Delights Theme I get an error when trying to load the store.  I have cleared cache and restarted.  f I switch back to the Default Clean theme the store works again.  Is there an additional step I am missing?

Here is the error:
'CommonSettings' does not contain a definition for 'RenderXuaCompatible'
An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to process this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.
D:\home\site\wwwroot\Themes\BakeDelightsTheme\Views\Shared\_Root.Head.cshtml
'CommonSettings' does not contain a definition for 'RenderXuaCompatible' and no accessible extension method 'RenderXuaCompatible' accepting a first argument of type 'CommonSettings' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
'CommonSettings' does not contain a definition for 'XuaCompatibleValue' and no accessible extension method 'XuaCompatibleValue' accepting a first argument of type 'CommonSettings' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Posted: 9 months ago Quote #289
Hi Craig,

I tried to reproduce issue those you have facing but we didn't get this kind of issue so, can you please setup fresh nopCommerce 4.20 and check with that.

Thanks,
Paresh Bhanderi
Posted: 9 months ago Quote #290
I think I found out why.  This is on a new install of nopCommerce which is version 4.30.  Are you planning an update on the theme to version 4.30 any time soon?