Admin Theme and Menu Changer Plugin
Admin Theme & Menu Changer NopCommerce Plugin provides configuration to change admin theme, menu style and logo. This plugin now provides six different color options which are admin theme default in nopCommerce 3.80, 3.90, 4.00 and 4.10
Admin Theme & Menu Changer NopCommerce Plugin provides configuration to change admin theme, menu style and logo. This plugin now provides six different color options which are admin theme default in nopCommerce 3.80, 3.90, 4.00 and 4.10.
Moreover, you can change admin logo and put your own logo in nopCommerce admin site. Also, you can enable top menu for desktop website. However, side menu is default for mobile website.
It is a FREE plugin....
Plugin is available in us-english. If you need this plugin in your own language or if you need more features, you can always write to us.
- Option to enable top menu for desktop website
- Settings to change logo for nopCommerce admin website
- Settings to select and apply theme color swatch from available options
- Supported nopCommerce version(s) - 3.80, 3.90, 4.00 and 4.10.
- Open to enhance Admin Theme & Menu Changer plugin with other features, please suggest.
Download plugin object code and put it at your /Plugins folder then follow nopCommerce standard plugin installation procedure to install plugin. Admin Theme & Menu Changer Plugin is available under “Misc” group on local plugins page. Once Plugin is installed go to your nopCommerce admin panel, and go to Configuration > Plugins > Local Plugins > Admin Theme & Menu Changer Plugin. It will ask you to enter your license key, enter license key which you received on your registered email after purchasing this Plugin from our website.
You may need to give read/write permission's to IIS user's on server where you deploy/host your website to install this plugin.
How to use Admin Theme & Menu Changer Plugin
- After installing this plugin, once configured it will automatically provide options and methods. For brief intro on how to configure please look at plugin configuration help document included in the plugin download folder.